Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rail fares set to rise..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
by 2.3% in January. Love to see how SASTA are planning on justifying that. Wankers.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ended up getting a taxi back home yesterday due to train chaos at Preston Park. My much anticipated early finish at work ended with me arriving home an hour later than I normally would and now they are going to charge us more for the privilege of standing around on freezing platforms staring disappointedly at info boards.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"The rise is necessary for us to continue to invest in our infrastructure, enabling us to provide a modern, reliable, first class service for our customers"

I can hear it all now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
"The rise is necessary for us to continue to invest in our infrastructure, enabling us to provide a modern, reliable, first class service for our customers"

I can hear it all now.

Hear it? Its there in black and white!

1.8% for regulated fares (that's season tickets)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Ended up getting a taxi back home yesterday due to train chaos at Preston Park. My much anticipated early finish at work ended with me arriving home an hour later than I normally would and now they are going to charge us more for the privilege of standing around on freezing platforms staring disappointedly at info boards.

Stop complaining, you're going to get a free month of of standing around on freezing platforms staring disappointedly at info boards

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The fact is, the blame should lie with the government. This is the beauty of privatisation. 97% of the fare goes on investment in infrastructure - and we shouldn't be paying for this as it's an essential public service. We should be paying the remaining 3%!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here