Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Away Parking

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry if already covered elsewhere, but anyone got any good info/recommendations on parking near the ground on Saturday as I'm driving there. Heard the Gol Centre is a decent option.

theboybilly

Sorry if already covered elsewhere, but anyone got any good info/recommendations on parking near the ground on Saturday as I'm driving there. Heard the Gol Centre is a decent option.

I used the 'parkonmydrive' website last season as my overnight accommodation didn't have parking available. Dirt cheap (less than a fiver) and a 10 minute walk from the ground. It is a very easy system

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I used the 'parkonmydrive' website last season as my overnight accommodation didn't have parking available. Dirt cheap (less than a fiver) and a 10 minute walk from the ground. It is a very easy system

Have used that before for other events so might take a look. Thanks.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
The only ground I have visited where there is a bespoke away supporters parking area, metres from entrance. You may have to wait a bit to get out afterwards. Have used it twice.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
There's ample street parking if you get there early enough. Turning left into the stadium complex the stadium will be on your right hand side, about 300-400 metres down you'll see a street on your left hand side. On the two occasions I've been there it's never been policed and was a doddle to get out at FT. Alternatively opposite the stadium there is a retail area if I remember rightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The only ground I have visited where there is a bespoke away supporters parking area, metres from entrance. You may have to wait a bit to get out afterwards. Have used it twice.

Thanks. Birmingham have one as well (coaches exit first so again it takes a while, but still a lot better than, say, Bournemouth which takes forever to get out of)

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Is that the sports centre ??
Heard it's ok for parking ,but takes forever to get out ??

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Thanks. Birmingham have one as well (coaches exit first so again it takes a while, but still a lot better than, say, Bournemouth which takes forever to get out of)

Bournemouth is utterly ridiculous. I'm actually typing this from my car, still there after our last game two years ago. Hope to get away soon.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There is a retail park opposite but big warnings that you can't be there for more than 2 hours I recall.

Behind the retail park though there is an industrial estate with the usual £5 car parks.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Always used Street parking... plenty if you look around residential areas... mile or so... easy to get out after too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here