Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club hospitality

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
I have recently met an elderly couple who have followed the Albion for many years. He grew up living opposite the Goldstone Ground and they still have a flag flying in their garden in Angmering. He listens to the match on the radio each week but has not yet visited the Amex. Can anyone advise me as to whether the club would offer hospitality for someone in this position and, if so, how I would request it?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have recently met an elderly couple who have followed the Albion for many years. He grew up living opposite the Goldstone Ground and they still have a flag flying in their garden in Angmering. He listens to the match on the radio each week but has not yet visited the Amex. Can anyone advise me as to whether the club would offer hospitality for someone in this position and, if so, how I would request it?

If they pay for my meal, I'll take them.

What?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Contact Paul Rogers Paul.rogers@bhafc.co.uk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

If the club are unable to help, a bit of NSC 'crowd funding' might raise enough to get this Albion stalwart to the Amex and home again in style?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I'm old (sixty) I pay for myself.
Is it your parents :moo:
Is this the flag:safeway:
35 posts since 2009 have you been in prison:moo:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here