Is the theory impossible or plausible?
Coming back to warn us about 2036.
Fascinated that this could be possible. Well worth a google

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From www.johntitor.com

In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa. A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people. The people that survived grew closer together. Life is centered on the family and then the community. I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents.

So, it's either bollocks or somehow he managed to postpone judgement day.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
From www.johntitor.com

So, it's either bollocks or somehow he managed to postpone judgement day.

Did I miss this....

(16) There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...me-from-2036-to-warn-us-of-a-nuclear-war.html
After the failure of these predictions, most of the Titor activity online died down. But not all of it. In 2009, a report by John Hughston, who runs the Hoax Hunter website, named Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, and John Rick Haber, his computer scientist brother, as the men behind John Titor.
Larry Haber is the CEO of the John Titor Foundation, and an IP address connected with Titor points to the same town in which he registered it. A private detective hired by an Italian TV company concluded that John Rick, with his presumed computer knowledge, was the culprit. And Titor's name had actually been first used in 1998, with a different set of predictions (including chaos caused by the Y2K bug). Larry apparently claims to be the lawyer for John Titor's mother.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Did I miss this....

(16) There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

You remember? Surely? That war we had. Loads of people died, I died and so did all of my friends, as we live too close to London.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say...

...not.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Any chance he could go back and stop Dunky getting sent off against QPR/ Derby or make Gordon Greer stay on his feet at Derby away? Not too mention Mike Dean...

Then I'll happily face nuclear oblivion.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any chance he could go back and stop Dunky getting sent off against QPR/ Derby or make Gordon Greer stay on his feet at Derby away? Not too mention Mike Dean...

Then I'll happily face nuclear oblivion.

Or tell Gus to play a more attacking formation in the away playoff game v Palace?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
You remember? Surely? That war we had. Loads of people died, I died and so did all of my friends, as we live too close to London.

Yes, I was looking forward to it as a few days after my death I finally reached my intended weight target.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
IMG_1692.png

I think i've got one of these in my shed.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Is the theory impossible or plausible?
Coming back to warn us about 2036.
Fascinated that this could be possible. Well worth a google

This is impossible surely.
If he came back to warn us of impending doom and we heeded his advice, it would never have happened so he would not have felt the need to warn us in the first place

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
This is impossible surely.
If he came back to warn us of impending doom and we heeded his advice, it would never have happened so he would not have felt the need to warn us in the first place

Well how do you think we avoided nuclear war in 2015 then!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The picture has already been debunked - All the clothes, sunglasses etc were available in the US at the time the photo was taken.

So utter bollocks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here