Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls Christmas Party (Car Park)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Might be a silly question and discussed already (can't be arsed to search) but does anyone know if the car park at the ground is open and available to park in for the Young Seagulls Christmas Party this Sunday?

Many thanks :albion2:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Might be a silly question and discussed already (can't be arsed to search) but does anyone know if the car park at the ground is open and available to park in for the Young Seagulls Christmas Party this Sunday?

Yes but I think it's £5.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

There's free parking in Car Park A from 1pm onwards for the Santa Dash. Don't think this helps for the Young Seagulls party though, as it's earlier in the day.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Yes but I think it's £5.

There's free parking in Car Park A from 1pm onwards for the Santa Dash. Don't think this helps for the Young Seagulls party though, as it's earlier in the day.

Went to the Amex today, specifically for the shop.
Told the lady on security gate that as well as shop, were going to Dicks bar and did we have to pay for parking.
She said no.
So quite surprised to have to pay outside match day events.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
University of Sussex carpark has no restrictions at weekends if there isn't a match.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't know but it's extremely confusing that you now have the same Avatar as [MENTION=13006]Austrian Gull[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here