Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Deliver INTERVAL cards

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I had a CALL yesterday from BIG Hilda about some BOTHER she is having at WORK over her Christmas DINNER outing, we no are no longer on INTIMATE terms since that GRASS [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] dropped me in it but I still like to HELP her if I can.

It turns OUT some SHYSTER at her work has been COLLECTING for their CHRISTMAS outing to the CLIFTONVILLE and CHARGING them FIFTY quid a head and when Hilda QUESTIONED him and told him the Christmas DINNER there is ONLY £8.99 he went off on ONE and said it was an ADMIN fee.

Hilda did some more DIGGING and it turns out this SHYSTER is USING everyones Christmas DINNER money to FUND him and his COHORTS Christmas DRINKS after as well. When SHE told him she was reporting him to HR he got NASTY and made PERSONAL comments so Hilda has said she doesn't WANT to go anymore.

I said that is ok as they are a BUNCH of TORIES in that office and she can come out with me DELIVERING 'Jeremy CORBYN 'HAPPY Winteval'' CARDS to all our TRANS gender FRIENDS in HOVE.

Now she is TORN between going to the CHRISTMAS dinner or helping me DELIVER Winterval cards so I said lets PUT it to the VOTE on NSC what should she do ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I knew this was coming, excellent EnRest!:facepalm::lol:

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
I had a CALL yesterday from BIG Hilda about some BOTHER she is having at WORK over her Christmas DINNER outing, we no are no longer on INTIMATE terms since that GRASS [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] dropped me in it but I still like to HELP her if I can.

ENREST, thats you at your best and, in the spirit of Xmas, I am going to ignore your goading because we used to have a soft spot for one another (even if mine was between my legs and yours was between your ears).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Can't you get your nephew TRISTRAM to help deliver the cards then Big Hilda can go to the dinner and have her CRACKER pulled

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Perhaps she could call in sick that day and therefore avoid the Christmas party, because its impossible to prove and absolves her of any responsibility leaving her free to help you on the picket line, oh sorry deliver winterval cards...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why has there been no ITK info from your SAUCE recently Earnest? Has he DRIED up or did Dick Tight's HEAVIES finally SILANCE him?

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
I caught him FIDDLING the girls, I'm not TRUMPING up charges for HR. Lets see how he feels to be SHAFTED.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stay at home as the trains will probably be on STRIKE AGAIN!!!

Funnily enough the trains ARE on strike making our annual trip from Bexhill to Rye IMPOSSIBLE by train, still as long as the guards can spend time with their family and go Christmas shopping that's fine then

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Funnily enough the trains ARE on strike making our annual trip from Bexhill to Rye IMPOSSIBLE by train, still as long as the guards can spend time with their family and go Christmas shopping that's fine then

Be careful...you will have Ernest calling you THICK and STUPID soon...It is all being done in the interest of CUSTOMER SAFETY...We should all be grateful!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Cliftonville is a spoons I believe who are not doing a traditional roast this year only Turkey etc in a cold buffet according to their website.. This follows their decision to scrap Sunday roast due to lack of demand. So this limits the poll.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here