Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T QueenSpark Books - Local Company - Are These Still Trading?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Paging NSC, which sees all, knows all...

I'd REALLY like to place an order with QueenSpark Books, but they don't respond to emails and they don't pick up their phone. And you can't leave a message. Makes me somewhat wary about placing an order with them. Anybody know if they're still actually trading? And if they are, could somebody please relay the message that they really need to get their act together just a wee bit. Cheers.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Company just answered me own query via Facebook...

Hello [THPP], Thanks for your post. We are a community organisation, which means we operate on a part time basis, as we don't have full time funding. I'm sorry there has been a delay in response. We have someone who mans the office on a temporary basis, but that person has had some health issues recently. We don’t tend to sell directly to customers because of the part time nature of our operations, but all our books are fully available from our website queensparkbooks.org.uk and from selected local bookshops. We had a stall at the Open Market last Saturday (see picture) manned by unpaid volunteers, shame we didn’t get this post earlier, as we could have directed you there too. Perhaps you could let us know what you are after and we can advise as to whether it’s available?

My bad. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here