Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away : Travel?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So, want to sort out going to Fulham but it's on a Southern strike day, don't fancy driving as it's always a craic to have a few beers before, is the coach worth a go? Any ideas/alternatives will be greatly appreciated

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thameslink into into London then get the tube I reckon. Afternoon kick off so will go up early and come back late.....!
Worth checking on services in the days beforehand of course

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This one is a potential ball ache. It's a bank holiday and a strike day so trains going to be at their worst.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
North West Seagulls are running a coach to the game. Still seats left. Will need to get to the Henfield/Cowfold/Horsham area though.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Seagulls Travel coach is a pretty straightforward option, assuming there are seats still available? Picks up from all over.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Going to drive. Any advice on where to park?
Will be a nightmare trying to park on a bank holiday around the ground and remember bank holidays is not free parking on single yellows like a Sunday. I always try to park in Shepherds Bush and walk down or get a cab try a side road off Goldhawk rd.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I suggested the tram from East Croydon to Wimbledon and District from there to Putney Bridge as a bit of a joke. Turns out that according to TfL, it's actually the quickest way of doing it.

Worth considering.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Will be a nightmare trying to park on a bank holiday around the ground and remember bank holidays is not free parking on single yellows like a Sunday. I always try to park in Shepherds Bush and walk down or get a cab try a side road off Goldhawk rd.

I'd be happy with up to a 1 and a half mile walk so not fussy. Last time I went there I parked in Wimbledon and got the tube in. Had to pay £5 for car park but that is not the end of the world. Any advice on car parks near by as I would like to avoid the tube if I am honest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here