Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Road rage attack.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm thinking the starter motor had gone. I used to have to whack the one on my Vauxhall viva

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Anyone catch this on Jeremy Vine today and it seems (BBC Manchester) that the truck and owner were traced,but the owner was not around and would not disclose who was the driver and the report went on to say that the Police could not do anything ? Seems odd to say the least.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Anyone catch this on Jeremy Vine today and it seems (BBC Manchester) that the truck and owner were traced,but the owner was not around and would not disclose who was the driver and the report went on to say that the Police could not do anything ? Seems odd to say the least.

Can they not charge the owner if they refuse to disclose who was driving the truck?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Can they not charge the owner if they refuse to disclose who was driving the truck?

I believe so but I couldn't imagine them pursuing it if it's not the same person in the video. Similar with speeding fines. If you fail to disclose the driver then you're in court. So if anyone out there is a transport manager or in charge of company cars make sure you nominate the driver.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Awaiting the " everyone hates a grass" brigade to make an appearance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here