Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anyone doesn't want their fivers I will happily take them off you.......

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What next "I refuse to open that door as it was touched by a person who might have a tiny essence of meat on their hands from the bacon sandwich they had for breakfast"

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Some people are just such tossers aren't they?

The twitter post of that Angela just shows what is wrong with the world to me. There are so many things you could actually find upsetting, put your energy toward and fly the flag for change.

Instead she is a offended by nothing and feels that the world should give a shit

(Is it possible to tell i am a bit grumpy today?)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am more impressed that it says ´it will survive to buy another round´. Obviously never tried to buy a round in Brighton with a fiver.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I've got TWO HUNDRED to get rid of, I'll USE them for your TICKET to Australia BUT you MUST go this WEEK

EnRest, if it were in any way possible I would bite your arm off. But sadly no. you've got me harrassing you for at least another 3 months! :lol:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Some people are just such tossers aren't they?

The twitter post of that Angela just shows what is wrong with the world to me. There are so many things you could actually find upsetting, put your energy toward and fly the flag for change.

Instead she is a offended by nothing and feels that the world should give a shit

(Is it possible to tell i am a bit grumpy today?)

Grumpy? Not at all you are SO right!

These twats need to get a life and find some actual problems to worry about.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely the appropriate royal image of choice for this banknote is Phil the Greek carving out a doner kebab?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The reply from the Bank of England says there is a small amount of tallow on the Polymer pellets used in the manufacture of the notes. Then every piece of plastic these Vegans use to keep their beans, water and virtually everything they touch from day to day is manufactured with similar plastic pellets.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

150119-bunch-of-fives.jpg

Wanna fight, I'll hold your coat sir :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The reply from the Bank of England says there is a small amount of tallow on the Polymer pellets used in the manufacture of the notes. Then every piece of plastic these Vegans use to keep their beans, water and virtually everything they touch from day to day is manufactured with similar plastic pellets.

That was my first reaction too – surely it's only a problem if they were going to eat it? I wonder what else they'd object to? Always makes me laugh when I see a vegetarian with leather shoes or bag...

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Grumpy? Not at all you are SO right!

These twats need to get a life and find some actual problems to worry about.

I'm pretty sure they do have other things that they worry about.

Why is someone a **** because they don't want to use products that have animal byproducts in them?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Because they are not 'using ' them as such it's a promisary note? They are holding them and maybe storing them. Are you saying you can't sit on a seat because it's leather or touch the ground in case there is a dead animal under it? People are dying all over the world, horrible things are happening everyday to countless people, major real events that actually effect peoples lives not this "oh look at me I'm offended bollocks"

Protest about something that actually matters, world peace, the NHS, Terrorism, something real not inconsequential nonsense. That clear enough? Oh and don't eat £5 notes

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
That was my first reaction too – surely it's only a problem if they were going to eat it? I wonder what else they'd object to? Always makes me laugh when I see a vegetarian with leather shoes or bag...

Vegetarianism is about what you eat not what you wear.

There is obviously a possible contradiction depending on why the person is vegetarian, but if it is for ethical reasons then it's about how much a person contributes to animal suffering etc. So even if they do wear leather shoes compared to someone who isn't a vegetarian they are contributing less.

Vegan however is about non exploitation of animals. Therefore no animal by-products even things like wool or honey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here