Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is the 3rd round FA Cup draw ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not long now.

Is the draw on Sunday or Monday ?

A good time to play a mess of a Palace side.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I would believe that the way this season is progressing, then I sincerely hope this competition does not prove to be too much of a distraction.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not long now.

Is the draw on Sunday or Monday ?

A good time to play a mess of a Palace side.

Good grief. I love a cup run, but a load of Palace bullshit would be most unwelcome right now. Besides, we'd probably lose and kick start their shambles of a season.

Good grief. I love a cup run, but a load of Palace bullshit would be most unwelcome right now. Besides, we'd probably lose and kick start their shambles of a season.

As much as I agree with this, it could also keep Pardew in the job.

A quandary for sure.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No, much prefer them to be drawn against a non league side and to get beaten in that game,

I'd prefer them to get a non-league side and beat them soundly, allowing Pardew some breathing space.

I want it to develop into an amazing cup run for Palace, in stark contrast to their league from. Croydon and the surrounding areas will be once again in the grip of Cup Fever as they despatch Arsenal in the 1/4 final at Selhurst, whilst languishing in the relegation zone.

Semi final day sees them taking on Sunderland at Wembley with both teams seemingly only concentrating on ther cup and adrift from the safety zone in the league. A tight game ends with ano extra time defeat and a tired and beleaguered team are spanked 9-0 in the rearranged figure v Liverpool on the Wednesday to confirm relegation.

That's how I'd like it to go.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am back in England for FA cup round 3 so-

Heart - Away to Everton, Man City or home to Crawley

Reality- Away to Reading

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's a good point that we don't want distractions this season.

A nice non league outfit at the Amex then for Towell to score another goal.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think we could play such a strong team with the current reserves/youth team, we could actually create a run to the fifth round!
*Holds tinfoil F.A.Cup aloft*

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I think we could play such a strong team with the current reserves/youth team, we could actually create a run to the fifth round!
*Holds tinfoil F.A.Cup aloft*

Yep same, This is the season to concentrate on one objective and no distractions.

As per [MENTION=1093]Seagulltonian[/MENTION] - a couple of kind draws, so that we can progress, and get games to help the likes of Goldson, Lualua, Towell, Maenpaa, Pocognoli to get / stay match sharp for the league if needed, please :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The FA Cup Final is on Saturday 27th May
The Championship Playoff Final is on Monday 29th May

That would make for an interesting weekend now wouldn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here