Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eric Bristow having a mare...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Using Tapatalk so can't link but have a look at his twitter to see a real dinosaur in action. [MENTION=15564]Eric[/MENTION]bristow

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh Eric Eric Eric... Too outspoken for his own good at times.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well that's the end of his tv appearances! And his epitaph will now be "****"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
First Botham, now Bristow. Guys, shut the f*ck UP!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The bit I love on that set of tweets is the claim ''We are Darts players, we are real men - Footballers are wimps'' Then there is a picture of him with Bobby George (is that his name - I think it is ) All blinged up looking like Liberace - Brilliant

Social Media is great for the common man. It gives us a voice we never had in the past but by God do we make tits of ourselves sometimes on it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He f**ked up a bit, but the crux of his posts are correct are they not? Am I missing something?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He f**ked up a bit, but the crux of his posts are correct are they not? Am I missing something?
It's not an absolute truth whether the posts are correct or not, but what is certain is that a number of people will be hurt or offended.

Some things should be thought, maybe mentioned in the pub, but not broadcast on the internet.

He's probably best off apologising and claiming he was pie-eyed drunk when he posted.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I've not been in that situation so I can't say, but maybe if I had been physically abused for years by someone – and subsequently mentally scarred for life by his actions – the last thing I would want to do is be anywhere near him, let alone have any contact with him.

In any normal situation it would probably the presumed thing to fight back, but these are pretty extreme situations...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here