Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U23s tonight vs Wolves

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Just watched the last 15 minutes on player and seen a shocking mistake from our keeper and total hoof ball from our defenders. This is a million miles away from the 1st team football. TG for the defenders we have in the first team squad!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I maintain and have been saying this for a while. I don't rate Rusk at all.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
If it was Rusk in charge of the U23 team vs Orient in the Checkatrade joke-cup, then he was responsible for a team playing very very negative football that night. All crossfield balls and no urgency.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Kaz looks totally disinterested. I appreciate he is coming back from injury. Call me old fashioned, but I would be busting a gut to get back into reckoning for the 1st team, wonder if he is out on loan in January and doesn't want to pick any further knocks

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What about bringing Calde back to help him then eventually take over.

Calde said before he left, that he had no interest in coaching at the moment, and just wanted to carry on playing for as long as he possibly could. If he is happy to do that in Cyprus he may be able to go on for another season or two.

And as has been frequently said, however much fans may love you as a player, going into coaching and management, is another ball game entirely. Possibly a good way to ruin your reputation too!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Calde said before he left, that he had no interest in coaching at the moment, and just wanted to carry on playing for as long as he possibly could. If he is happy to do that in Cyprus he may be able to go on for another season or two.

And as has been frequently said, however much fans may love you as a player, going into coaching and management, is another ball game entirely. Possibly a good way to ruin your reputation too!

The general standard in Cyprus isnt very good so he will probably be ok for another couple of years at least.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who is our number 3? Not impressed with his free kick or arguing. Nor our number 4 with defending and shooting.

Albion number 16 showed a good touch. Lualua looked good defending.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here