Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rag n Bone Man

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Anyone been following his career? Local lad from Uckfield, lived in Brighton too. Obviously being from Uckfield have heard that he's been doing really well the last few years but his career has been REALLY taking off the last few months. Only today have I sat down and listened to his music. What an incredible voice, he's surely going to be a huge star. Already is in Germany, 8 weeks at No 1 there, No 1 in Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, gold record in Sweden, Holland, Italy. Downloaded his single " Human". The acoustic version is even better imo. Judging by the download charts he may even be well up into the top 40 this Friday. Incredible stuff. 1st full Album out next March

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Saw him at the Great Escape a couple of years ago at the Corn Exchange, i thought he was excellent. Tremendous voice. he'll be back this year as one of the main showcase gigs this year.

Yoda

English & European
I first heard Human in the August, thanks to a listening to Kiss FM Portugal (know the guy who does the Breakfast Show). Had been wondering how long it would take to come out over here.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
He's been announced as one of the BBC sounds of 2017 nominees as well so must be doing something right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Met him before - mates with my best friend and his Mrs. Nice fella.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Doh I thought it was about the Rag n Bone man making a comeback ..silly me..remember a chap with his horse and cart round the streets...that and the Corona man...anyway I digress ..sorry

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Doh I thought it was about the Rag n Bone man making a comeback ..silly me..remember a chap with his horse and cart round the streets...that and the Corona man...anyway I digress ..sorry

image.jpeg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It's been a brilliant year for Brighton music in general.

Rag 'n' Bone Man has to be an outside shot for Christmas number one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here