Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham match REPORT.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
First one in a couple of weeks. Read it, if you wish...

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?632-Albion-2-1-Fulham-25-11-2016

Coming into this contest, it felt (yet another) big moment - yet another test of the Albion's true credentials. Outside doubters are increasingly falling behind the Seagulls' promotion chances - its the die-hard amongst us, with the badges and t-shirts of decades of disappointment, that sometimes struggle to truly believe.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Says i don't have permission to read it

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I get
Gazwag, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
VG as ever. Intersperse of the footage works well.

One detail, Stockdale dives full length to his RIGHT for the first save (as the subsequent video confirms).

Signed, a pen dant.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
VG as ever. Intersperse of the footage works well.

One detail, Stockdale dives full length to his RIGHT for the first save (as the subsequent video confirms).

Signed, a pen dant.

I have NO idea what you mean :whistle:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I couldn't understand why they were time wasting when they had us on the ropes, didn't make sense as they could have pushed on and got a second. Still all worked out well for us in the end

Completely.

The White's Serb boss, should surely have told his charges to get back out there, keep the initiative and kill the game? Perhaps he did, and they ignored him? Within five minutes of the restart, Button had been carded for timewasting over a goal kick. Either deliberately or subconsciously, Fulham were sitting back. Poor call.

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Ooooh if pedant points are allowed, I'll add that it was Stephens who headed the ball from Knockaert's freekick, not Dunk.
Good read. As previously said, the embedded footage works great.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Ooooh if pedant points are allowed, I'll add that it was Stephens who headed the ball from Knockaert's freekick, not Dunk.
Good read. As previously said, the embedded footage works great.

Only one is allowed.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Quick :bounce: ICYMI

(Or in case anyone else wants to point out one of the deliberate mistakes I always include, to test whether people are reading properly...)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A cracking read as always and it does sum up my feelings very well. Although I am thoroughly enjoying being a Brighton fan right now I'm starting to worry too; the weight of expectation is getting heavier and the fear of us failing (yet again) is becoming more tangible.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Quick :bounce: ICYMI

(Or in case anyone else wants to point out one of the deliberate mistakes I always include, to test whether people are reading properly...)

Fantastic read as ever, [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]. Cheers :thumbsup:

Pedant contribution: Stephens', not Stephen's – 'Dale Stephen's foot' :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here