Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulis v Palace - The Judgement

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Really can't be arsed to read all that shit. Can you highlight the main bits?

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Really can't be arsed to read all that shit. Can you highlight the main bits?

Lots of fascinating detail, tho I suspect you will only be interested in this bit:

29. But so far as Mr Parish is concerned, the Arbitrators set out in paragraphs 56, 57, 62, 63, 64 and 78 to 79 the evidence which was adduced as to Mr Parish's movements on 12 August, and the supportive evidence of taxi fares, of telecommunications evidence called as expert evidence, and the hairdressing salon at which he attended on the relevant morning when the HPM is said to have occurred, and the Arbitrators were persuaded by that evidence.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Crystal Palace is the defendant which is strange given their inability to defend [emoji38]ol:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Crystal Palace is the defendant which is strange given their inability to defend [emoji38]ol:

Obviously things are so dire that they must have given up on the playing field side of things and resorted to the Courts for more positive results. It was, after all, the only way that Palace could make it to 6 wins in 2016!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well done Steve on getting justice on that liar pulis . The whole of the football world will applaud your stance on this for standing up for what right . Also the money will come in handy to pay Pardew off !

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Wow. This pleases me. Never particularly liked Pulis after he weaselled out of a driving ban using the pathetic excuse it would cause exceptional hardship to Stoke City and the people of Stoke on Trent, which inexplicably the court fell for.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Well done Steve on getting justice on that liar pulis . The whole of the football world will applaud your stance on this for standing up for what right . Also the money will come in handy to pay Pardew off !

Not being an arse but can you please:

Summarise what the actual dispute was about?
What the outcome was?
How the fans feel?

I remember there being issues with Pulis and when he left, did he say he was owed £1million or something? other than that I have kind of lost track

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not being an arse but can you please:

Summarise what the actual dispute was about?
What the outcome was?
How the fans feel?

I remember there being issues with Pulis and when he left, did he say he was owed £1million or something? other than that I have kind of lost track

It's all in the attachment . Basically he wanted the £2 m bonus paid early so he could buy his daughter some land and he left the next day . He stated the reason he left was he had a heated discussion with the squad the day before but this was proved to be about 5 days earlier so again he lied . Why he appealed after losing the original case I just don't know .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Might be better if they use the geld to payoff some of your creditors from your previous administrations

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here