Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 x Red Hot Chilli Peppers tickets available for next Monday night...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you can't find a buyer will you Give It Away?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'm still scarred by their gig in Hyde Park when James Brown supported. By the crickey, that gig was bollocks. RHCP were so much better when they were all on heroin and said 'motherf***er' a lot.

I could have lied and said I wanted them, I don't.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I can't stop thinking about the regret I feel for not being able to get tickets for this. But I didn't attempt to get them right on time.

But I won't be making an offer for these as I can't really afford it by the way.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Saw them at reading this summer, not what they used to be was bored by the end (maybe Ive seen them too many times)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stick them on ebay for 3 days. That way you can recoup some dosh

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield

I agree with Spence, but watch out. I sold a festival ticket on ebay a few months ago and had to pay something like £20 in final value fees.
Still, some ££ is better than no ££ :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Stick them on Twickets and you'll probably get all your money back (unless they're shit seats on Level 4).

It's Red Hot Chili Peppers, btw.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have seen them 3 times. Once at Reading. 94, I think. They were not very good but I thought it was because the stage was far away and it was a festival. I do not like festivals. So I went to see them again in Paris. They were not very good. I saw them at the Docklands Arena because my girlfriend at the time really wanted to see them. I paid 250 for two tickets, maybe 10 years ago? It was the By The Way Album they were touring. They were rubbish.

You'd expect them to be super charismatic and buoyant on stage. They are charmless, self absorbed and not much fun. Lot's of guitar noodling, rushing through the classic hits to get to their free-form rock-jazz stylings.

In short they are entertaining enough when taken as a singles pop/rock outfit. As a live experience they are very, very disappointing. I imagine they are even worse now they don't even bother writing stuff that people want to hear anymore. Added to which insult they have confessed they have and continue to release some albums purely for the purpose of funding their various on-off smack habits.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the show.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have seen them 3 times. Once at Reading. 94, I think. They were not very good but I thought it was because the stage was far away and it was a festival. I do not like festivals. So I went to see them again in Paris. They were not very good. I saw them at the Docklands Arena because my girlfriend at the time really wanted to see them. I paid 250 for two tickets, maybe 10 years ago? It was the By The Way Album they were touring. They were rubbish.

You'd expect them to be super charismatic and buoyant on stage. They are charmless, self absorbed and not much fun. Lot's of guitar noodling, rushing through the classic hits to get to their free-form rock-jazz stylings.

In short they are entertaining enough when taken as a singles pop/rock outfit. As a live experience they are very, very disappointing. I imagine they are even worse now they don't even bother writing stuff that people want to hear anymore. Added to which insult they have confessed they have and continue to release some albums purely for the purpose of funding their various on-off smack habits.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the show.

Managed to sell them at full face value to someone who apparently had a great time - each to their own, I suppose. I've seen them numerous times before and they were always great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here