Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Millwall Fan get lessons from his good old Nan

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No excuses for the language or content but Nan seemed to be rebuking the kid at the end of the clip.

Passing down parental/family/community prejudice is impossible to prevent so ....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That old bag what an utter disgrace. Hope social services are involved.

Watch until the very end

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A mate was giving me driving lessons in the streets round the old Den in the 80's. I was taking my time getting onto a busy main road, when I saw in the mirror the woman behind get out her car and storm up to my open window.

"What you doing, you f****** syphylitic c**t? I've got a sp**tic in my car."

She then stormed off back to her car.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When we played Millwall in the play off a car pulled up, rear window then wound down, and a young teenage girl looked at me and my father and said cünt, then wound the window up and drove off. Charming.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Oh good, something else for the alive to be outraged brigade.

If people want to teach their children/relatives football chants involving expletives then who am I to judge. These words may very well be part of their lives already with what looks and sounds like a very impoverished family.

The bit at the end is obviously inexcusable, but it's clear she has not taught him that from her reaction, and is likely to be something he's picked up in the stands. It's a risk taking your children to the football, especially when you support Millwall.

The most disturbing thing for me is whoever actually kept this movie and made it available online, whether it be friend or relative who obviously found it funny and/or wants the hits for something that will knowingly outrage people.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

If people want to teach their children/relatives football chants involving expletives then who am I to judge. These words may very well be part of their lives already with what looks and sounds like a very impoverished family.

The bit at the end is obviously inexcusable, but it's clear she has not taught him that from her reaction, and is likely to be something he's picked up in the stands. It's a risk taking your children to the football, especially when you support Millwall.

The most disturbing thing for me is whoever actually kept this movie and made it available online, whether it be friend or relative who obviously found it funny and/or wants the hits for something that will knowingly outrage people.

My three year old nephew says that is a load of f****** s*** and your talking out your arse you c**t. He's a scream.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

You were so not outraged, you had to comment.....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Foolish to post the video on youtube and obviously inexcusable. Most on here I would imagine are fairly well off, had good upbringings etc and right find this disturbing. It goes on all the time across the UK. So many people are like this. I don't know what the reason is but it's a lot more common than people think. In short that vid is the absolute tip of the iceberg.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Drivel.

You are clearly not a parent yourself. Come back when you do as your views will change

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Less outrage, more just sad and a bit disturbing. Why 'very impoverished' out of interest, and what has money got to do with it anyway ? On that they seem to have what looks like an OK car, and money to spend on comedy police uniforms for their sweet little kids.

I feel desperately sorry for the kids in the clip with role models like that in their formative years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here