Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Never heard any Homophobic abuse myself but well done to the Fulham fans who have reported this behavior ... Report on Friends of Fulham

Offline Brawn

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday

Disgraceful. Whilst I don't wish to repeat what was sung and shouted, it's an absolute disgrace to our club that some of our fans believe that all LGBT+ people support Brighton and vice versa.

I was able to identify certain individuals yesterday, and the police were informed. I won't go into any more detail on these individuals.

Absolute disgrace, quite frankly. I don't care if we end up with away attendances of one man and his dog, as long as these people are evicted and banned. 096.gig

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=56745.0

ABUSE.jpg

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I hear "Does your boyfriend ..." once. But they were too quiet to hear anything else.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never heard any Homophobic abuse myself but well done to the Fulham fans who have reported this behavior ... Report on Friends of Fulham

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday.
Bit rich coming from the cottagers when you think about it.................................................

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When Murray scored the second goal I did hear "You're not cottaging any more" coming from the West stand directed at their somewhat silent lot.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
All looks a bit grown up on that board !

Fulham fans were pretty vocal yesterday until things went against their team. Same as most really.

I don't believe that applying certain values and standards about acceptable behaviour is sanitising the game as some do. There's been plenty of loud away fans at the AMEX who haven't needed to resort to resurrecting a bygone era of sick goading.

I think many folk are realising that spending 90 minutes loudly supporting your own team and being less concerned about the ethnicity/sexuality/disposal income of the opposition fans is more than achievable.

Apologies in advance to the usual detractors.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Had some pillocks on the train from Lewes giving it the usual homophobic shit, couple Fulham fans next to us apologized for their behaviour and even took the piss out them as they soon went quiet as the train pulled into Falmer.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Really ? Couldn't think of any other fans that were any less offensive. I imagined it is like how watching rugby is

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really ? Couldn't think of any other fans that were any less offensive. I imagined it is like how watching rugby is

This.Dare say one or two muppets said something homophobic. But then they always will. Just like one or two of us may well infer something about away fans enjoying carnal knowledge of sheep, or having more than the requisite number of fingers. It's football. It's not a 'safe space'. And long may it remain so. It's all pantomime caricature. Live with it, or have the game closed down.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was too busy having a BROMANCE with [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] after meeting him in the FLESH for the first time in the WSU to notice TBH.

#AlphaMale

#LynxVoodoo

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

It was a Fulham fan reporting what he heard in the Fulham away section. I don't think you or THPP could hear everything that went on in that section. I'm sure 99% of the Fulham fans were great, as they were at Craven Cottage when I went there, but if one or two were committing an offence, then it's right that they are reported for criminal activity.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
This.Dare say one or two muppets said something homophobic. But then they always will. Just like one or two of us may well infer something about away fans enjoying carnal knowledge of sheep, or having more than the requisite number of fingers. It's football. It's not a 'safe space'. And long may it remain so. It's all pantomime caricature. Live with it, or have the game closed down.

Great point. Let's all start singing again about the jews and the darkies too.After all its only banter.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great football club. Got a lot of respect for Fulham for personal reasons.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was too busy having a BROMANCE with [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] after meeting him in the FLESH for the first time in the WSU to notice TBH.

#AlphaMale

#LynxVoodoo

Can't say I noticed any either. But then I was probably just LOST in your eyes.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Racist and homophobic abuse are not pantomime, they are criminal offences which will get you arrested and in court. The players wore rainbow laces to try to get homosexuality accepted into the footbal culture. There isn't a professional footballer who is brave enough to come out, even now.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Racist and homophobic abuse are not pantomime, they are criminal offences which will get you arrested and in court. The players wore rainbow laces to try to get homosexuality accepted into the footbal culture. There isn't a professional footballer who is brave enough to come out, even now.
Mostly because of cultural relativists like THPP. What a bell.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]
We can see we can see We can see you holding hand
(I apologise in advance for any offence that may or may not have been caused by this remark)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here