Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Behind enemy lines - Palace fan in need of help

Nick the eagle

Nov 26, 2016
Hello everyone

Bozza has very kindly let this incursion onto your site. Thank you Bozza.

While you guys enjoy this moment of Palace pain we are currently going through, I thought I would just jump on here to ask for your help.

Between our two great clubs we have seen how our two sets of fans can pull together in bad times. I use REMF & the recent Tram crash in Croydon as two examples of how the human side actually pulls us together and shows that for a short period of time we can put aside our rivalries.

I am about to lean once more on your generous nature.

Could I please request that you all take a look at the link below and help us achieve the help this guys Mark needs for life saving treatment.

As I'm here, I feel I must congratulate you guys for the start you've had this season, and can only hope we manage to stay up so we can re-kindle the rivalry in the Prem next season.

Once again please accept my apologies for this intrusion.

Best wishes

Nick

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfun...esktop&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=z5aqX4nZz

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I don't really understand this crowd-fundingh thing, is there somewhere I can post a cheque or is that too oldfashioned now?

I lost my elder brother to cancer this time of year 7 years ago, and really sympathise and want to help.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Come on People! This is a human being and not an alien. Although he supports a club that backs poopers I have also given to the cause.

This would not happen in Germany although with all my heart I hope the treatment does.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Done, keep going !

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Donated. Good luck to Mark (and the worst possible fortune to Palace of course)

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Done. And likewise, here's wishing young Mark all the best. In 10, 20, 30 years time all he should be worrying about is the fact that Palace have yet again lost to the Albion. Best wishes young Mark.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here