Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who was the ref yesterday? Listed as James Linnington but looked remarkably like Keith

D

Deleted User X18H

.... Stroud to me. Making his 400th Amex appearance.

Stroud was listed as 4th Official but wasn't.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Stroud ended up as the referee yesterday. Was supposed to be Linnington but change was announced about an hour before kick off but no reason for it given.

theboybilly

You should add that had he not previously received one either could and probably would have been yellow as the game was going and the cards flying.

Well you've obviously missed the point I was trying to make but going along with what you suggest Stephens' challenges were both strong but not really punishable. Stroud never looked like thinking of even lecturing Dale, and believe me after seeing Dale's stupid sending off at Ipswich I was watching for another reckless challenge as it seems to be part of his character. The odd thing with Stephens is that I didn't see him as strong in the challenge until the defeat at Rotherham last season when he was putting himself about a bit. Since then he has really showed he won't be bullied. I've often wondered if the backroom staff have been working on that side of his game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many is Dunk up to now and what's the cut off date for 5 and for 10? Stephens on 3 or 4? Dunk 7 or 8?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cut off was effectively yesterday wasn't it - 30/11.

Isn't that just for 5 bookings though? Do Knocky etc escape a ban u less they reach 10. Got a feeling the 10 one isn't until March so Dunk will almost certainly reach a 2 game ban.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I'm not sure how it works, but Dale has now had 5 yellows, but that was 1 that went into his red at Ipswich, so not sure if he has a ban?

Knockaert was on 4 yesterday and now escapes the 1 match ban for 5 yellows.

Dunky is on 7 now so highly likely he'll get 10 before March (probably before January tbf).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
I'm not sure how it works, but Dale has now had 5 yellows, but that was 1 that went into his red at Ipswich, so not sure if he has a ban?

Dunky is on 7 now so highly likely he'll get 10 before March (probably before January tbf).

March hasn't been booked at all this season as he hasn't played up to recently..............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You're right in Knockaert's 4 & Dunk's 7, but because Stephen's second yellow at Ipswich turned into a red & a one match ban, he is classed as only having 4.
The next cut off date is now in March for 10 yellows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here