Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - 100 quid(ish)

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
He wants 'Beats' by Dre . . . but can anybody recommend an alternative that does the same thing (if not better) whilst not paying for the logo?

Or are 'Beats' the one to get?

(Bloody Xmas . . .)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He won't go for it but I use a pair of Plantronics backbeat sense Bluetooth headphones.
I see on eBay they are £100 although I picked mine up earlier this year on the same site for £70
Very good sound, connect quick, comfy fit and I especially like that the music/sound stops automatically when you lift them from your ears...good when you get interrupted by parents (you that is)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I had an expensive pair, forgot the brand sorry. Packed in after a few months.
My present pair cost me 18 (EIGHTEEN) quid on Amazon. Never had a problem in over a year of using nearly every day while running.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I had an expensive pair, forgot the brand sorry. Packed in after a few months.
My present pair cost me 18 (EIGHTEEN) quid on Amazon. Never had a problem in over a year of using nearly every day while running.

Thanks for that - what are the current ones called?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
He wants 'Beats' by Dre . . . but can anybody recommend an alternative that does the same thing (if not better) whilst not paying for the logo?

Or are 'Beats' the one to get?

(Bloody Xmas . . .)

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5529445?

Wireless, Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones.

£34.99 instead of £89.99, good reviews by customers but not to knowledgeable on headphones personally.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you do get Beats, get them from John Lewis for the 2 year warranty as you will definitely need it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here