Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music right before kick off

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
This really gets on my goat up and takes the anticipation of kick off away.sometimes the music stops after the kick off. when the players are in a huddle surely this would be a good time to stop A so they can here each other and also the home fans are are usually really noisey just before kick off which you can t here.i can only think its come from the US.Am I the only one

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey we're already scrapping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the 'I must be upset about something' brigade.

I guess that's the price we pay for a near perfect day of football.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't mind it personally, gets all the stands going, without it it would just be the NS cranking up the noise, they got it spot on today pressing mute as the ref blew his whistle.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This really gets on my goat up and takes the anticipation of kick off away.sometimes the music stops after the kick off. when the players are in a huddle surely this would be a good time to stop A so they can here each other and also the home fans are are usually really noisey just before kick off which you can t here.i can only think its come from the US.Am I the only one

Probably yes. To be perfectly honest, without all the loud music over the PA, there wuld most likely be something akin to abject silnce just before kick off

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's annoyed me ever since we started doing it I think the crowd are capable of making their own atmosphere pre kick off, we just don't get the chance at the Amex anymore. Not a moan more a comment.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I don't need a ra ra to get me up for the game :shrug:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Lets just clap politely when the players come on to the pitch. As for the players going mad when a goal is scored? A simple shake of hands should suffice, like Bobby Charlton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lets just clap politely when the players come on to the pitch. As for the players going mad when a goal is scored? A simple shake of hands should suffice, like Bobby Charlton.

Right, so playing music right up until kick off is obviously the answer as 21st century football fans can't create an atmosphere without a bit of cheerleading and loud music, we should go the whole hog and have goal music too :rolleyes:

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I remember when we got done 5nil by the scum away and them playing who let the dogs out.really cringe worthy. maybe im a bit old fashioned .if you like goal music ect.. fair play to you not my cup of tea.the best noise comes fromthe fans

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I want them to carry on playing Ring of Fire throughout the match, just for a laugh...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I have to say I agree with the OP. I said exactly the same to the fella standing next to me. His response was '**** off you sad ****, is that all you have got to moan about'? Charming!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Takes the specialness away fro Sussex by the Sea imho. Absolutely hate it. [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], it's nothing to do with today's game, it pissed me off every match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here