Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Announcing the attendance AFTER full time .....yesssssss

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Thank you Paul Barber and anyone how made this decision

Annoucing attendance and away attendance after full time was brilliant. Please please always do this.

Fair enough if we 'must' announce away fans but always after FT so it doesnt make us look tinpot and give the away fans a reason to liven up

Good stuff

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
See they do listen...
big-brother-1984.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What was it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yep spot on. Totally the correct way to do it. 10/10.

It's only taken five seasons!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had not even thought of the attendance until it was announced after the final whistle, well done the club, realised the potential mistake they made last week

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So, somebody from the club does read this forum.
Just knew it!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yep, far better.

Still had a couple of knobs in front of me who turned and clapped the away fans......and they were both ginger.......and keen to explain the intracasies of the offside rules zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yep, far better.

Still had a couple of knobs in front of me who turned and clapped the away fans......and they were both ginger.......and keen to explain the intracies of the offside rules zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep had one in front of me who clapped them...I asked why he was clapping them..He said It is a great effort to come all that way! I shook my head and went for a beer....

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just seems a better time and place to do it all round really. The days of our own fans being impressed with 29-30k gates are long gone and doesn't really stoke up our own atmosphere.

When we announce large away followings it really gets them going, especially when we announce it's a bloody home record :facepalm:

Still, it's nice to hear after the game, maybe it'll make some people stay until the final whistle :whistle:

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Agree - announcing the attendance at the wrong time to gee up the away fans - sorted.

Trains better today by the looks of it - sorted.

Now make it easy to buy a cup of tea on cold days in the 1901. Lunacy making people queue at one place to buy a ticket to buy tea from another place. While the tea serving area is blissfully empty. Just let people pay the silly price of £2.20 - or better make it a sensible £1.50 or £2 - from where they're actually dispensing it. Simple.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here