Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duffy

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If it wasn't for Duffy's first half performance the game would have been over before Hughton had his chance to change the game at half time.

Excellent game from Duffy, as is becoming the norm.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Thought he was fantastic at the end particularly. Couple of really big headers in there where he'd have gone through a brick wall - just what we need to see in that situation.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Fotmob gave him 9.1 and man of the match. Must have been between him and Baldock.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The team are nowhere near last year's level.

Except....

This is the best defence I've seen in 40 years. So we just need one or two goals in nearly every match.

Ah, Mr Murray....

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Probably one of the signings of the season so far in the whole of the championship.

We do seem to have a knack of recruiting or bringing through the development squad decent CBs.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
What a fantastic signing he's turned out to be. I have to admit, when we got him I was very skeptical as to whether it was worth breaking our transfer record for a centre back who had the start to the season that he did, but it's turned out to be a stroke of genius. He's gotta be one of the best defenders in the league, absolutely solid.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Duffy is absolutely immense. I like Dunk but Duffy is better than him. Excellent signing!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Duffy is absolutely immense. I like Dunk but Duffy is better than him. Excellent signing!

No he isn't! Dunk has EVERYTHING and is a class above even the excellent Duffy. In my opinion of course.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Duffy's IMMENSE header over Martin in the last minute was a highlight for me. Before Bong gashed up the clearance and gave away that corner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here