Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Is that right? Interesting. The highlights do not appear to LB unless I have missed it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This left back:

leftback.jpg

Sorry for the blurryness. Its very tight, but this is a few moments after it left Baldock's foot.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've never seen him score a goal from outside the box like that before. Come to think about it, until recently I had barely seen him score any sort of goal . . .

But yes, a super strike, and is turning into the perfect foil for Glenda.

He scored a great goal against Bristol City last season.

el punal

Aspinall convinced Murray was two yards offside for his goal but looked like he was being played onside to me

I must admit that when I saw the goal in real time, from the West Upper, I thought the ref would blow up for offside. Having watched it on screen (many times) it seems that Murray is played onside by the Fulham no.5 who is just in front of Murphy.

I must admit that when I saw the goal in real time, from the West Upper, I thought the ref would blow up for offside. Having watched it on screen (many times) it seems that Murray is played onside by the Fulham no.5 who is just in front of Murphy.

There wasn't a number 5 in their team. It was definitely the number 17 Sigurdsson.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Well whoever it is and regardless of his number, position on the team sheet, name or whether he lives in Crawley, Horley, Chorley or Tim buck bloody Too, it's the geezer with the big red arrow on the photo that's playing him onside.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well whoever it is and regardless of his number, position on the team sheet, or name, it's the geezer with the big red arrow on the photo that's playing him onside.

His team mates quickly realised he'd screwed up as well........words exchanged from what I could see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here