Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road parking advice please

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Can't take the gamble on Southern / RMT not mucking us about this afternoon. Thought I would try Mill Road park and ride as I come in from the west.
What time should I arrive to make sure I get a parking place? And do the buses leave the Amex where they drop you off? Would I need to leave early (I know, I know to get back to my car by about 5.30 ish?
Thanks for any advice.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I normally get there a good three hours before, especially coming down from London area.
Buses drop off as per where you were collected.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't take the gamble on Southern / RMT not mucking us about this afternoon. Thought I would try Mill Road park and ride as I come in from the west.
What time should I arrive to make sure I get a parking place? And do the buses leave the Amex where they drop you off? Would I need to leave early (I know, I know to get back to my car by about 5.30 ish?
Thanks for any advice.
Leave before 1.
Go over Long Furlong, hook up with the A27 at Shoreham.
Ideally you don't want to park in Mill Road, instead park under the bridge.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Unless you sit close to bus queue and are prepared to run at final whistle you are unlikely to be back at Mill Road by 5.30.Leave on 90 mins and you will be fine.

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Great info. Long furlong route was great shout both ways. Wouldn't have thought to do that. Left on 86 mins and was in East Wittering at ten past six via Storrington and Whiteways.
No problem parking at 12.40. Thank you all again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here