Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fidel Castro dead.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
BBC reporting the former Cuban leader has died.
Capture.PNG

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38114953

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Towering figure both physically and politically achieved a genuine revolution that has lasted with many good things to the always impoverished people of Cuba notably in the areas of health, education, science, sport but always hampered by the meddling USA Cuba became the plaything of the old Soviet Union which nearly brought on a Third World War in the end it's the passing of an old man a revolutionary leader who may just may have been able to build the only true communist society in the world if left alone

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Showing your class.
I suppose you prefer the murdering types such as the Fascist Dictator Fulgencio Batista. Responsible for up to 20,000 Cuban deaths before Fidel took over.

i dont like communism its very simple
you do like it.....you are entitled to your choice and im entitled to call you a :censored:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Involved with Kennedy and Khrushchev during the Cuban missile crisis, a crucial time in history, which luckily never ensued to anything.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
good riddance communist :censored:
what a prick
You're an ignorant retard.

I've just been to Cuba and Castro is still revered as a total hero there. Rightly so for everything he did for the people while the USA constantly did their best to screw them over. Try learning a few facts before posting crap like that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're an ignorant retard.

I've just been to Cuba and Castro is still revered as a total hero there. Rightly so for everything he did for the people while the USA constantly did their best to screw them over. Try learning a few facts before posting crap like that.

Does that go for me too? I've read a LOT about human rights abuses in Cuba which have carried on all the way through his brutal regime and have concluded that the bloke was a horrible piece of work.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Does that go for me too? I've read a LOT about human rights abuses in Cuba which have carried on all the way through his brutal regime and have concluded that the bloke was a horrible piece of work.

If the cap fits......

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If the cap fits......

I'm not mourning the death of a man who killed thousands of his opponents, tortured and jailed many more. Silly me, I should have realised that because he was left-wing and anti-American that this gives him a free pass on all those abuses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here