Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parker for the sack

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
#teamPards. Prince Charming would be bonkers to let this man go. He is Palace through and through and represents the club so well. They also PAID Newcastle for him. Give him until the end of the season, come what may, I say.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought Lady Penelope was suffering financial hardship and had started making redundancies.

"Parker!"
"Yes m'lady?"
"Parker, take off my shoes."
"Yes m'lady"
"Now take off my stockings"
"Yes m'lady"
"Now take off my dress"
"Yes m'lady"
"Now my bra and panties"
"Yes m'lady"
".....and Parker"
"Yes m'lady?"
"If I ever catch you wearing my clothes again, you're fired."

The old ones may not still be the best ones, but still preferable to a thread about pardew, shirley?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So who is getting sacked. Is it Parker or Pardew ?

If Pardew I care not one jot.

He once got offered a job where the position where the position was already filled and he was only to happy to accept it knowing that someone would lose their job by accepting it. What goes around comes around.

What's the word I am looking for...................Oh yeah.............KARMA

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Spoke to a palace colleague at work the other day and he doesn't want Pardew to get the sack as he is 'palace through and through'. It's refreshing for our views to coincide rather than collide.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Spoke to a palace colleague at work the other day and he doesn't want Pardew to get the sack as he is 'palace through and through'. It's refreshing for our views to coincide rather than collide.

They owe it to him and need to stand by good Al

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
It would be interesting to know if Parish has the power to sack Pardew on his own without the backing of the other two American owners., These two do seem to be happy to have their teams performing badly in the States, which leads to the question, how happy would they be to pay Pardew a large sum of money to get rid of him? Their goal does seem more financial rather than on the field success.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're focusing on the wrong manager.
Parker/Pardew is doing a fine job, we need to see the bigger picture and cheer on a palace win today.

But it would seem Bilic is in a bit of trouble with talk of boardroom disgruntlement.
Not only that the talk of his #1 replacement is none other than...

... Rafa Benitez.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
#teamPards. Prince Charming would be bonkers to let this man go. He is Palace through and through and represents the club so well. They also PAID Newcastle for him. Give him until the end of the season, come what may, I say.

Pardew is a decent manager and would've kept Newcastle up and clear of relegation. He hasn't had a good year at Palace but I don't know who else they could bring in to do a better job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here