Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis dunk at 16

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good read that.

Its one of the true joys of football - seeing a youngster come up through the ranks into the first team, and flourishing. Dunk is one of our finest examples of that, year on year he has just gotten better and better. He's still got the odd rickett in him, but they are getting fewer and fewer these days. He's not being tested yet at the same as John Stones, but there are so many similarities in them. Confidence on the ball, sometimes a bit of overconfidence bordering on arrogance, but a dazzling talent. He's destined for a career in the Premier League, there is absolutely no doubt about it.

Parchie

Jan 9, 2014
Annoyingly I thought about getting odds on him playing for England just after he broke in to the first team in the lower depths of the third tier at the withdean. And of course never did

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good read, disappointed to see that he is a Chelsea fan though

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

He started supporting them when he was a kid as his whole family supported them.

That article doesn't mention it, but he spent about 4 years from the age of 7 in Wimbledon's youth system - his dad used to drive him up there for training and games. It was only when they moved to MK Dons that he joined Albion. It's probably the only good thing that came out of that move.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He started supporting them when he was a kid as his whole family supported them.

That article doesn't mention it, but he spent about 4 years from the age of 7 in Wimbledon's youth system - his dad used to drive him up there for training and games. It was only when they moved to MK Dons that he joined Albion. It's probably the only good thing that came out of that move.....

Interesting, I have always thought of him as a "Brighton" boy, clearly I was wrong.

Dec 29, 2011
He's too good for us now. If we don't go up this season id like to see him move on for his sake, he's put in the effort and improves every season, it's only fair he gets a shot at the very big time. I can see him on the fringes of England in two to three seasons time

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Annoyingly I thought about getting odds on him playing for England just after he broke in to the first team in the lower depths of the third tier at the withdean. And of course never did

You have saved yourself some money then. He is a very good CB, but he is not good enough for England IMHO.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

It is because of really good players like Dunk, that local boys and girls will start supporting the Albion and not one of the so called big clubs.

When I went to secondary school in the early 1990's I was one of only a few kids that supported Brighton. I see loads of kids locally wearing Albion strips in the local parks. Always makes me proud of how far the club has come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here