Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye v Tony Bellew - PPV on March 4th

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can see this being similar to Haye vs. Maccarinelli a few years ago - Haye by early KO (perhaps 3 or 4) would be my prediction.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, those two have done a great deal for the reputation of boxing.............not! All that posturing and insults - pathetic. Well, PPV will be getting naff all from me for this nasty little offering, that's a stone cold cert!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Looking forward to this. They both have plenty to say for themselves so the build up will be very entertaining.

If Haye has retained any of the ability he had before his long layoff then he should win this. The problem is the calibre of his opponents he has faced since his comeback have been so pathetic we don't really know how good he is right now. Could his age and inactivity come back to haunt him? I can see him underestimating Bellew as well due to his never having fought at heavyweight.

All in all plenty of tangibles which make for an interesting fight.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
PaperVeiw. Over in 2 mins.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Bellew is such a thick scouse bell end, he couldn't even get his insults right after he beat that Polish painter and decorator last time (sponge bob square pants when he meant sideshow bob).

I'd rather put my cock in a blender than pay to watch that shite. You will see better scraps outside your local Yates wine lodge.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
This fight is all that's wrong with British Heavyweight boxing. Couple of ****** glad it's not on terrestial tv and they don't get the "exposure" that decent honest professionals deserve.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
This fight is all that's wrong with British Heavyweight boxing. Couple of ****** glad it's not on terrestial tv and they don't get the "exposure" that decent honest professionals deserve.

Can't understand why you would have an issue with Haye or Bellew as professionals. Both have held world titles. Haye cleaned up the cruiserweight division and was a heavyweight world champion. Bellew is the current holder of the WBC world cruiserweight title.

You might not like them as individuals but that is a different matter.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Can't understand why you would have an issue with Haye or Bellew as professionals. Both have held world titles. Haye cleaned up the cruiserweight division and was a heavyweight world champion. Bellew is the current holder of the WBC world cruiserweight title.

You might not like them as individuals but that is a different matter.

I guess I come from a different age. Tbh I'm not enamoured by many of today's boxers. I'm of the belief that the talking happens in the ring.

Is that wrong?

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I guess I come from a different age. Tbh I'm not enamoured by many of today's boxers. I'm of the belief that the talking happens in the ring.

Is that wrong?

Talking sells fights, always had done or certainly as far as I remember. Muhammed Ali for example?

I think a lot of it is tongue in cheek to be honest, I have listened to Bellew talk and he seems like an alright bloke. Would you not do the WWF style stuff if you knew it was going to build the fight and earn you a shed load of cash?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Talking sells fights, always had done or certainly as far as I remember. Muhammed Ali for example?

I think a lot of it is tongue in cheek to be honest, I have listened to Bellew talk and he seems like an alright bloke. Would you not do the WWF style stuff if you knew it was going to build the fight and earn you a shed load of cash?

I accept that media exposure is partially what sells fights. Of course Muhammed Ali "talked" but he was unique.

Most of today's boxers are talkers but not doers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here