Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bk-l229-3434827_613x460.jpg

Beram Kayal
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:28 25th November 2016
by James Hilsum
The midfielder speaks after signing a new deal yesterday.
It’s [the ankle] getting better and I’m working hard at the moment. I miss training and playing with my team-mates."
Beram Kayal
Beram Kayal cannot wait to return to action after signing a new two-and-a-half-year contract with Brighton & Hove Albion yesterday.
The Israel international has been out of action since September with an ankle injury and is close to making his return over the festive period.
He told Seagulls Player HD, “It’s [the ankle] getting better and I’m working hard at the moment. I miss training and playing with my team-mates.
“I am feeling good in my rehab and hopefully I will be back soon.
“My teammates are doing well and hopefully when I get back, it will give them another lift. I miss playing football because it’s the main thing that makes me happy.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

Kayal admits it was always his intention to commit his future to the Seagulls, and reflected on a memorable first two years at the club.
“I wanted to stay here ever since the first meeting a few months ago. I always said that once everything was sorted I’d be happy to sign a new contract.
“I want to stay for the long term and hopefully we can achieve our goal. This club has a lot of potential going forwards and I want to play a big part and help my teammates out when I get back.
“There was always going to be speculation about my future because I was coming to the end of my contract here, but when you sign a contract you need to be happy and feel 100% sure in what you want to do with your future.”
The midfielder explained that his family have also settled in well on the south coast and he is proud to represent the city of Brighton and its passionate fanbase.
“Brighton is a nice city, everyone knows that. My family are happy here, they left Israel and are enjoying every moment in Brighton, so that’s part of the reason why I signed a new deal.
“But the most important thing is that I’m enjoying playing for this club and these fans. I feel so happy to stay here for another two-and-a-half years.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here