Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny dyer

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Caught the final ten minutes, hilarious. Also must mean I am related to Danny Dyer. Lovely stuff.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Thomas Cromwell? Edward the Third? William the Conqueror??????

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Just thinking of Edward 3rd (and many others) spinning in his grave from where he sent this message:

"What language is it that this Dyer doth speak? Surely this man is not of English yet noble birth? He walks as one who has the royal pheasant - acquired by the darkest means, I'm sure - stuffed within his pantaloons. He must live amongst the poorest specimens of my once great peoples and yet alone be that very poorest. What strange couplings down centuries must have occurred to allow the birth of such a fellow that he should contain my blood? The world indeed is a strange and most odd of places that such a freakish throw of so many dices could so dangerously manifested this result."

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wasn't there question marks about Edward III's legitimacy? I'm fairly sure that Tony Robinson investigated it, and found the rightful heir to the throne (should the illegitimacy be proven) was some Australian farmer.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't decide who i would like to smack most Dyer or Clarkson, both arrogant twats, why they get any air time is beyond me.:shrug:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Thomas Cromwell? Edward the Third? William the Conqueror??????

there is apparently about 20.000 of us
strange that in some distant way Danny is related to ME.....................................really?

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
In answer to Thunder Bolt

Wasn't there question marks about Edward III's legitimacy? I'm fairly sure that Tony Robinson investigated it, and found the rightful heir to the throne (should the illegitimacy be proven) was some Australian farmer.

Yes they traced the Plantagenet line from Richard lll, he had a very non royal name, I think it may have been Kevin.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here