Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra Family Section Tickets

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I was just having a look for QPR tickets for a pal and I noticed that sections N2A and N2B (Someone on hear called them the Schools section, I think) are on general sale as Family Section tickets. A quick look shows that it’s the same for the Cardiff game. DO we know if this is a permanent deal from now on?

That section does seem to be empty more often than not and there are very few Family Section tickets available on general sale these days so that IMHO would be a good move for the club. Not sure why they haven’t advertised the fact.

If it was a permanent thing I'd happily move my East Stand Lower family season tickets to there as I like the elevated view. .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm not sure season tickets will be available there as it seems its really for schools, U18 football teams etc to block book. I guess they are available as its cost effective to open the area where minimal staffing is required and we are at the point of the season where block bookings are less likely.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm not sure season tickets will be available there as it seems its really for schools, U18 football teams etc to block book. I guess they are available as its cost effective to open the area where minimal staffing is required and we are at the point of the season where block bookings are less likely.

This.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I suspect it's because it's the schools xmas holidays, and teachers who would accompany are not around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here