Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This chap at the Emirates ast night

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7676138 said:
Is it possible that his misses is also a season ticket holder and usually sits in the seat next to him? Hence he decided to facetime the match so she could watch (obviously in the photo he's filming himself, but we don't know if he was doing that for the whole time). I can imagine a fair few Albion fans would stream games like that for mates/partners who couldn't make it if we had the bandwidth at the Amex

Really? You think someone would watch a match filmed by a phone camera high up in the stands as opposed to watching on the TV where the action has been captured by a dozen or so top-of-the-range cameras by professional camerapeople, from close to the pitch?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Is it possible that his misses is also a season ticket holder and usually sits in the seat next to him? Hence he decided to facetime the match so she could watch (obviously in the photo he's filming himself, but we don't know if he was doing that for the whole time). I can imagine a fair few Albion fans would stream games like that for mates/partners who couldn't make it if we had the bandwidth at the Amex

Not a f*cking chance in hell I would be doing that..

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

No, he's just a modern day hipster pretending to be a fan.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Don't be silly Periscope is the streamer of choice! :lol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I saw a YouTube video of this Arsenal fan that films himself at the match with a selfie stick, can't remember exactly what name he uses ( DT I think?? ) wears a cap and is a mouthy twunt.
When I say I saw a YouTube video of him i switched off after about 4 seconds, he was screaming like a girl after Arsenal had scored.

I think Arsenal have a few of these fans that like to film themselves.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Was this taken just before he broke out the picnic hamper, you know, the Fortnum's Gunner Classic! Tw@t

image.jpeg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Whilst we're here, can I just say 'FaceTime', has to be one of the most pitiful, soulless and depressing expressions ever. Closely followed by 'social media.'

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
There isn't much leg room.

I was thinking that. Not sure if that is typical of an Emirates seat (i'm guessing it must be) but I'm 6' 3 and not sure I could spend a couple of hours sat in a seat like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here