Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This chap at the Emirates ast night

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
https://twitter.com/joshuaajames/status/801541309597151232

This is the type of fan that comes to the emirates now..facetiming his Mrs for 47 minutes

Cx-ljcXW8AAvqCl.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nice big seats though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish I could find the photo of the fella videoing the game with his camera on a selfie stick, 'watching' the match on his tablet.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
He's let himself down there. Surely he should have had an Arsenal-PSG half and half scarf on.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Was this taken just before he broke out the picnic hamper, you know, the Fortnum's Gunner Classic! Tw@t

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
There was a conversation on The Tuesday Club about this at The Emirates. One if them quipped that he had asked the chap next to him who had his iPad out if he was enjoying the game..."Dunno - I haven't watched it yet."

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
View attachment 79710[/QUOTE]

You can just see a bit of Coronation Street's Peter Barlow in front of Paul Camillin!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Is it possible that his misses is also a season ticket holder and usually sits in the seat next to him? Hence he decided to facetime the match so she could watch (obviously in the photo he's filming himself, but we don't know if he was doing that for the whole time). I can imagine a fair few Albion fans would stream games like that for mates/partners who couldn't make it if we had the bandwidth at the Amex

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7676138 said:
Is it possible that his misses is also a season ticket holder and usually sits in the seat next to him? Hence he decided to facetime the match so she could watch (obviously in the photo he's filming himself, but we don't know if he was doing that for the whole time). I can imagine a fair few Albion fans would stream games like that for mates/partners who couldn't make it if we had the bandwidth at the Amex

Err...

...no.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here