Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my f**king god

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Nothing in my life is more stressful at the moment than trying to buy tickets for the match on Saturday.
I have to register to make an account but it just keeps telling me that I've entered my Date of Birth as the wrong format. No matter how many different ways I try it, it keeps telling me it's wrong. Well how about telling the the RIGHT f**king way to do it you stupid piece of interest crap.

So the most important question to be asked on here today is...

Does anyone know what way you are supposed to enter your DOB into the required field in order to create an account to buy tickets.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What month is your birthday? If it's June, for example, are you being asked to put 06, instead of just 6?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you using Chrome? It seems to want dates in US format so try reversing day and month.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Nothing in my life is more stressful at the moment than trying to buy tickets for the match on Saturday.
I have to register to make an account but it just keeps telling me that I've entered my Date of Birth as the wrong format. No matter how many different ways I try it, it keeps telling me it's wrong. Well how about telling the the RIGHT f**king way to do it you stupid piece of interest crap.

Does anyone know what way you are supposed to enter your DOB into the required field in order to create an account to buy tickets.
Screenshot_2016-11-23-09-52-23.png
There should be a drop down box for the calender.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Junior...you're not that Junior anymore!! ;)

Wait until you get to the captcha bit!!! And you think you've problems entering DOB? The double trouble that is entering wrong details (but you don't know why) PLUS captcha sends people INSANE! Even state sponsored Chinese hackers are reduced to tears by that combo! :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry, but to help you i need more information.

Bank account no

Sort Code

Your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th pass code characters.

First line of address and postcode.

:whistle: :angel:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Sounds like a bug in the site.

These sorts of issues are usually resolved by using a different browser.

If you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome, or Firefox etc.

Jan 30, 2008

:cool:
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thread title implied earthquake, flood or pestilence or possibly a UFO, or stockmarket crash, instead seems to be a minor PICNIC error. Disappointing - does the OP write Daily Express headlines ? :shrug:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] +1 point for use of PICNIC, a term I've not heard in at least a decade :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here