Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex section N2A/B

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm buying tickets for a very rare visit to the Amex, and see the section N2 has loads of available seats. Don't think that existed last time I was there, looks like a great view - is it a family section, whats it like up there? Do you share a concourse with the 1901 lot?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm buying tickets for a very rare visit to the Amex, and see the section N2 has loads of available seats. Don't think that existed last time I was there, looks like a great view - is it a family section, whats it like up there? Do you share a concourse with the 1901 lot?

No, it has its own small concourse. The view is GREAT from the Shelf (especially from front row, obv).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No trainers and morning suits only I believe.

D

Deleted User X18H

No you don't share a concourse with 1901 lot.

We don't have concourses. Thank you so much.

This is the schools shelf I believe.

You'll be adjacent to some 1901 seats. And you'll be grateful for it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sat in there for the second Arsenal cup game as we were relocated. Cracking view, though I did feel isolated as the concourse feels like a little room all on its own.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The view is like being at most away games, not quite as bad as side on to the pitch but not quite as good as being behind the goal.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I think its hilarious they put a 'family' area right next to the north

all the parents will have a great time explaining what a w anchor is when the ref has a mare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here