Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Away

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
You can still buy a ticket.

Yeah I was going to buy one for myself it is for a friend who's at University down there who can't commit until the day, I'm most likely going to tell him stuff it if he doesn't just wondered if it's likely to be the case.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Even stood right at the back of the stand last year the swirling wind meant we got wet. They played to the conditions, we didn't. Can't wait for this, hopefully a better performance.

Stilll, the catering staff wore BHA shirts but I am STILL smarting no away attendance was mentioned.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Going to be a much harder game than it would have been a few months back - very good manager now will make them very hard to beat

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Even stood right at the back of the stand last year the swirling wind meant we got wet. They played to the conditions, we didn't. Can't wait for this, hopefully a better performance.

Stilll, the catering staff wore BHA shirts but I am STILL smarting no away attendance was mentioned.[/QUOTE

was 1,083.

hope we'd take a few more this time with a 3pm ko

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Stilll, the catering staff wore BHA shirts but I am STILL smarting no away attendance was mentioned.

Yes, but was it PotG?

Jan 30, 2008
even stood right at the back of the stand last year the swirling wind meant we got wet. They played to the conditions, we didn't. Can't wait for this, hopefully a better performance.

Stilll, the catering staff wore bha shirts but i am still smarting no away attendance was mentioned.
and no one clapped you :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

was 1,083.

hope we'd take a few more this time with a 3pm ko
1085...my son and I had some comps.

:)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Cardiff is now Pay on the Day

Brighton & Hove Albion fans will be able to pay on the day for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship fixture against Cardiff City at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Kick-off is at 3pm and the prices on the day will increase to:

Adults - £25
Under-21/Over-65s - £21
Under-21s - £16
Under-16s - £13
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...cardiff-city-3445648.aspx#Ie1WRBZXD5k7C3x3.99

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here