Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Theresa May see Rachel Riley ...in her mirror?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Nothing political here, just concern about her choices....
image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scrolled down looking for the contrasting pictures of Ms Riley, to no avail.

WORST THREAD EVER.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Bizarre comment from the OP. It's all pretty standard business attire as you would expect from a prime minister. Would you rather she put on a tabard and got back in the kitchen?

When was the last time you saw Rachel Riley wearing a suit jacket and a knee length skirt?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Bizarre comment from the OP. It's all pretty standard business attire as you would expect from a prime minister. Would you rather she put on a tabard and got back in the kitchen?

When was the last time you saw Rachel Riley wearing a suit jacket and a knee length skirt?

Erm....today?

image.jpeg

Now that might seem bizarre to you, but you're clearly missing the point.
Not least that one is an extremely attractive celeb, and the other our Prime Minister :facepalm:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Not sure I have ever seen a British prime minister with a split skirt almost up to the crutch before? (First pic) But I never gave that much attention to John Major, maybe Edwina Currie saw a different side to him?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Theresa May looks an absolute MESS

She is not getting very good (fashion) advice

I'd say she isn't getting any fashion advice. WTF was that black and yellow thing she wore outside #10? Then she wore it again. :sick:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A very capable women, being judged on what she wears and what she looks like. Grow up NSC, this is 2016, not 1956.

I do agree with your sentiment.

But if a male Prime Minister was deemed to be dressed inappropriately for something, I am sure there would be things said, particularly in certain sections of the media. I remember Michael Foot getting roasted for wearing a Donkey Jacket or similar to Remembrance Day at the Cenotaph once many years ago, and David Cameron had a go at Corbyn - "My mother would tell me to get a proper suit, do my tie up..." or something like that.

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on guys how many of you would want to double up with May and Currie while the Major looks on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here