Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where should we strengthen?

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
personally i think we will try and let 3-4 go in january namely manu ince lualua possibly towell out on loan dependent on how far behind he is compared to the other cm's
id like us to go for 2 strikers and a cm one of whom id really like to be assombalonga i know hes a bit crocky and wont come cheap but he knows where the goal is and could probably step up next year id say 10-12 mil a high price but he and murray could be lethal
id also like us to go for zac clough or lookman both have decent prospects and have scored in our division for very mediocre teams 2-3 mil id guess at we really need to be keeping murray and baldock on there toes and just for freshness sake
cm is tricky but i feel an extra bod in a very tough tiring position could make all the difference so i would like gunnarsson from cardiff always looked decent to me or kieftenbeld at brum
any other opinions welcomed

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I personally think we have really good cover options everywhere except RB (whilst Liam is injured) and fowards. Hemed wouldn't quite cut it IMO should Murray get crocked and a proven/ quality No 10 to push Baldock is essential.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Central midfield and striker. norwood offers **** all. slows game down and soft in the challenge.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You won't get better than Norwood as a 4th choice central midfielder. There are way more pressing issues - particularly up front

Not true. My mum could do a better job than him.In fact even Gary Gardner looked good on Friday.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Given that Gillingham aren't challenging, I think we'll go back in for Dack and that will be about it.

No point swelling the squad when we don't know what division we'll be in next season. Unless we get offered someone of premier league quality, I think we'll stick with what we have.

Could be a couple if loans if the deal is right.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Another forward to pressurise Baldock and as much as I think he's a good bloke, Stockdale looks a weak link this season.

He makes me very nervous from set pieces and has cost us too often this season, despite being brilliantly protected.

We've got a superb team and squad but Baldock & Stockdale look the weakest players out of our first eleven.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I personally think we have really good cover options everywhere except RB (whilst Liam is injured) and fowards. Hemed wouldn't quite cut it IMO should Murray get crocked and a proven/ quality No 10 to push Baldock is essential.

I think we're well covered at right-back. Bruno, Liam (who said on Roar that he should be back in a few weeks), Goldson can play there, and Hunt.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 strikers needed, but we'll probably only get 1.

Elvis OUT.

1 Central midfielder as Ince will be unavailable due to his court case ( and after if that goes badly).

Lua Lua and/or Towell maybe to go out on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here