Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Don't know/ Don't care.

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
With a month and just under a half left to go this year, how has it been for you?

It followed 2 very shite years for me and started off really nicely, but coinciding with the events of the end of last season it's been a downward slump since May.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have endured a stinker at work, never known it so bad - tinkering with pension and pay review date moved plus two rounds of redundancies

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Meh! so far, and unlikely to get any better - possibly worse...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Flown by, summer was good, well what I remember

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
As long as we finish in the top two it's been a Brillant year and 2017 we'll be better if we finish in the top two and are half way up or down in the premiership by the end of 2017:Ot

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not brilliant, but not meh either. Kind of OK as it goes, apart from the loss of a few close people (another funeral yesterday so feeling a bit reflective about things like that). Blessed to have healthy and happy family, two great 'kids', supportive Mrs, job I enjoy and just about enough time to do the other stuff I want. Could all be a lot worse. Just need to sort out injuries that keep ****ing up my running and how the hell I am going to retire on rubbish pensions any time soon...............................

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Marriage wise, career wise and health wise things have been great. However there's one caveat in my life, and that overshadows everything else, so it's shit from me too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Marriage wise, career wise and health wise things have been great. However there's one caveat in my life, and that overshadows everything else, so it's shit from me too.

In an entirely non-flippant way, hugs to you & all that :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This has been one of the best years for me and hopefully it'll continue:)
Although to be fair every day that goes by that I'm alive is a bonus and I'll leave the boring negative twerps to their miserable lives as life is for smiling and having fun.

Some people don't know how lucky they're:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here