Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jerome Sinclair

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We've enquired about taking him on loan in Jan according to Watford Observer. As have Norwich, Wolves, Brentford and Bristol City. Sounds like it's come from his agent.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He was at Liverpool, but left in the summer to go to Watford where he has still struggled to make the first team. Liverpool did try to keep him, however I believe something was agreed with Watford well before the season had ended.

No idea if he would cut it at our level, but i expect this the type of loan player for us to be looking at in January, unless we go big on a Jordan Rhodes type player.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Was a highly promising young player at Liverpool and doesn't have a bad record at youth level with them but is yet to feature for Watford in any competitive match (he joined them in the summer), but has made the bench for them a few times this season. Looks like he has a bit of pace, but considering we're pushing for automatic promotion, I would have hoped the club was focusing on players who have played competitive football before, rather than a player that just shows promise.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is just our usual striker smoky mirrors.

Happens every window now with us linked to loads of different ones.

I'm waiting for some obscure article from overseas like was discovered for Jiri Skalak.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7672950 said:
Sounds like a Pritchard type signing - young, quick, inexperienced attacker with potential.
Does that mean Sinclair will also mysteriously shrink by about a foot and gain 2 stone?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Was a highly promising young player at Liverpool and doesn't have a bad record at youth level with them but is yet to feature for Watford in any competitive match (he joined them in the summer), but has made the bench for them a few times this season. Looks like he has a bit of pace, but considering we're pushing for automatic promotion, I would have hoped the club was focusing on players who have played competitive football before, rather than a player that just shows promise.

Cheers, sounds promising must be something about him.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I would prefere a player with a proven scoring record , would love us to go for Hogan the Brentford striker , mind you he would cost a lot but would be a real statement of intent , but I can see us sgning a young premiership striker in the mode of Wilson

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I actually think the club will do different this coming transfer window. I think they have the player all lined up (No idea who) and he will sign on 2nd January.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
How soon before Aston Villa show interest in Mr Sinclair? Especially as that quisling Calderwood will no doubt be relaying all our possible targets to Bruce! :annoyed:

On paper Villa already have the strongest strike force in the league with McCormack, Kodjia, Ayew and Gestede, plus their other options include Agbonlahor and Kozak. Wouldn't think Watford would be too keen on loaning to a club that has a stockpile of options already, but apparently there's rumours that Hernandez has said he also wants to leave Hull to join up with Bruce again.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/abel...-say-reports/story-29919383-detail/story.html

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On paper Villa already have the strongest strike force in the league with McCormack, Kodjia, Ayew and Gestede, plus their other options include Agbonlahor and Kozak. Wouldn't think Watford would be too keen on loaning to a club that has a stockpile of options already, but apparently there's rumours that Hernandez has said he also wants to leave Hull to join up with Bruce again.]

It's been so long since the Albion had such an embarrassment of riches up top, I don't think I could cope supporting a team with so many options.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here