Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham be another sellout

It may well be because we are still in a great position and there will be a good travelling contingent for what might be our last home Saturday 3pm game for a while and there is no need for previous purchase history to buy.

It may not be as some will be put off by the train shambles on Friday, its a Cat A game and we have more home tickets to sell due to a smaller away allocation than was given to Villa or Norwich,

No idea how many Fulham have been given, or if they will sell all they have been given, but half of Block E1H is currently for on sale to home fans. The previous 2 games this block was used for away fans and segregation. I guess if we needed more then we could also have a bit of the southern half of E1H, or even all if it if the segregation area is part of S1A.

Currently left for sale: -

North = 21
WSL = 118
WSU = 86
South = 227
ESL = 153
ESU = 89

Oddly, nothing being offered in the East Stand 1901 area for this game.

Another 30k sellout ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
It may well be because we are still in a great position and there will be a good travelling contingent for what might be our last home Saturday 3pm game for a while and there is no need for previous purchase history to buy.

It may not be as some will be put off by the train shambles on Friday, its a Cat A game and we have more home tickets to sell due to a smaller away allocation than was given to Villa or Norwich,

No idea how many Fulham have been given, or if they will sell all they have been given, but half of Block E1H is currently for on sale to home fans. The previous 2 games this block was used for away fans and segregation. I guess if we needed more then we could also have a bit of the southern half of E1H, or even all if it if the segregation area is part of S1A.

Currently left for sale: -

North = 21
WSL = 118
WSU = 86
South = 227
ESL = 153
ESU = 89

Oddly, nothing being offered in the East Stand 1901 area for this game.

Another 30k sellout ?

I hope it is a sell-out. They seem to offer this later on in the process; the box turns green a few days before the game, when it appears likely that a sell-out is in prospect; don't know why this is.

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
Oddly they have offered this game at a discount to students, only for seats in the South stand mind. I say oddly, because they normally only do this for mid-week games when attendances drop and not the vastly more popular Saturday 3PMs.

Oddly they have offered this game at a discount to students, only for seats in the South stand mind. I say oddly, because they normally only do this for mid-week games when attendances drop and not the vastly more popular Saturday 3PMs.

What's a student discount worth and who's allowed to buy via this route?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I doubt it. I was only there for the Villa on Friday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fulham end tickets are still available. Popped onto their site and I was offered S1A seat 750. I have no idea what this means re: their allocation.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Careful. You may be labelled STUPID, an IDIOT or heavens above, BOTH!

Au Contraire. If you suggest Southern are in the wrong I'd imagine Ernest will describe you as INSIGHTFUL and INTELLIGENT. It's when you dare to criticise the RMT or the staff that generates his ire.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Au Contraire. If you suggest Southern are in the wrong I'd imagine Ernest will describe you as INSIGHTFUL and INTELLIGENT. It's when you dare to criticise the RMT or the staff that generates his ire.

Not sure his spelling is as good as yours !!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I doubt it. I was only there for the Villa on Friday.
Assuming Richie Reynolds does his stuff then I'm looking forward to being there for the Fulham on Saturday...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
...and there are 700 London based Fulham fans here

3c4912d916bdab9b07556ab33ec99dee.gif

Is it PotG?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills