Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do us a favour if you're bored/pissed up

The PTFC forum is gasping for air, post something, anything, even if it's just a random word like "omelette"

You can post or even start a thread as a guest, no sign up required.

There's an infinite jukebox if that's your thing,

Click on link below

Thanks in advance.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
The PTFC forum is gasping for air, post something, anything, even if it's just a random word like "omelette"

You can post or even start a thread as a guest, no sign up required.

There's an infinite jukebox if that's your thing,

Click on link below

Thanks in advance.

i tried- kept asking me to play games rather than post my comment!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Quick question Dr.

A board is there for people who have a shared interest - right? If there ain't anyone interested, then
you should shut the thing down. I don't see the point of your posting.

Quick question Dr.

A board is there for people who have a shared interest - right? If there ain't anyone interested, then
you should shut the thing down. I don't see the point of your posting.

First point, sometimes traffic attracts traffic, second point, it ain't my board, I'd just like to see more members on it. Thanks to those that posted, a few good laughs were had

Not if the outreach is so small as to render the site untenable. It will just die a death.

Why? It's not hurting you.

I posted on here to try and generate some traffic (mission accomplished) which may or may not kick start some of the existing posters into more regular action.

I asked on here because the posters a) like forums b)like football c) may live or know someone that lives in the BN10 area d) might just be up for a bit of a laugh at midnight on a Friday e) may want to "gate crash" someone else's board (you'd be horrified if you knew how many on here are also signed up to BBS)

and just for information, here's an "untenable" forum although I'm not sure that's the right word www.ptfcsplitters.proboards.com

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Why? It's not hurting you.

I posted on here to try and generate some traffic (mission accomplished) which may or may not kick start some of the existing posters into more regular action.

I asked on here because the posters a) like forums b)like football c) may live or know someone that lives in the BN10 area d) might just be up for a bit of a laugh at midnight on a Friday e) may want to "gate crash" someone else's board (you'd be horrified if you knew how many on here are also signed up to BBS)

and just for information, here's an "untenable" forum although I'm not sure that's the right word www.ptfcsplitters.proboards.com

Here's some content from the PTFC proboard

What Do a Rubix Cube And a Penis Have In Common ?

The Longer You Play With Them The Harder They Get.

Here's some content from the PTFC proboard

What Do a Rubix Cube And a Penis Have In Common ?

The Longer You Play With Them The Harder They Get.

I'm afraid you've not fully read post #15 or your own quote, you've clicked on the WRONG message board one I simply highlighted for the benefit of context.

The board I'm referring to is the one below in my signature.

Also please bear in mind if there is anything on there you find infantile or childish, around 80% of the post made on there since Saturday have been made by those that kindly answered my original plea on here!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm afraid you've not fully read post #15 or your own quote, you've clicked on the WRONG message board one I simply highlighted for the benefit of context.

The board I'm referring to is the one below in my signature.

Also please bear in mind if there is anything on there you find infantile or childish, around 80% of the post made on there since Saturday have been made by those that kindly answered my original plea on here!

I knew exactly which bloody board you were referring to. I thought the PROboard joke wasn't that bad. But then I am.......................looking up the words used about myself...........................an idiot, imbecilic, obsessed, bitchy, sloppy, hater, ass, full of bollux, etc.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here