Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody Seeing Passenger in Brighton Tonight?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I have tickets for the Sunday show and a couple spare. Can you post if it is a good concert. Local Brighton boy makes good. Sells out all around the world but would anybody recognise him? Does a lot for charity as well. Probably one of Brighton's lesser known stars.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I thought this was another train thread wondering if anyone has seen a passenger tonight.
I like passenger but had no idea he is from Brighton, but i am knocking on a bit.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
He owns a really nice coffee haunt in Worthing called The Black Crow. He's in there quite a lot and I've bumped into him on a few occasions. Very chilled sort of dude.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I went last night. Two of my friends know him (and confirm he's a lovely and very laid back chap) and my wife loved his first album. I knew precisely two songs but tagged along with the others. Ended up a convert, a musically tight show with a fair bit of comedy thrown in between the songs (dealt well with a heckler for example) and a closing number where we were all singling along like we were on the terraces. What's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here