Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship on C5 tonight.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Martin Allen, I quote; "Reading are like a Barcelona / Man City esque' side, the way Jaap Staam has got them playing."
That's like saying The Complete And Utter Shyster is the greatest ref in the world.
You cannot make this stuff up :mad:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Or that [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] is even a remotely half decent NSC contributor,yep i think i follow the gist of the thread, :lolol: :kiss:

Who have Reading beaten lately of note btw.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Or that [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] is even a remotely half decent NSC contributor,yep i think i follow the gist of the thread, :lolol: :kiss:

I always regarded Reading as one of those sides that is an annoying, don't ask me why, just that!
P.S.: Thanks for the vote of confidence [MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I always regarded Reading as one of those sides that is an annoying, don't ask me why, just that!
P.S.: Thanks for the vote of confidence [MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] :lolol:

That's all right my lovely...:D besides they will fall away again,seen their next 4 fixtures?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobody can deny that Reading are performing well and will probably make the play offs but then again if every team that people have said that about does it there will be 12 teams in the play offs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
but then again if every team that people have said that about does it there will be 12 teams in the play offs.

Could you imagine it [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION], all that flag waving in the home leg :)

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nobody can deny that Reading are performing well and will probably make the play offs but then again if every team that people have said that about does it there will be 12 teams in the play offs.

so long as we one on the four in the top two i will be happy :lol:

or was that six....i've gone mad :mad:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Spot on about Steven Gerrard though - he can't just walk into a decent job with decent facilities at MK Dons.

Working under Jurgen Klopp would be more suitable at the moment.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

They've not played anyone decent yet etc etc etc.

F**k I hate them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here