Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for .........

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
After this weekend's matches, there's bound to be some trigger happy chairmen. So, who's likely to get the bullet?

Alex Neil (surprised he didn't go during the break)
Luke Williams (because Swindon's crap results are all down to him and nothing to do with Sherwood!)
Danny Wilson (as Chesterfield hit rock bottom)

Any others?

(Please not Pardew - he's doing a fine job!)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Was surprised that Montanier didn't get the boot from Forest before the international break,as the chairman there is a little trigger happy he seemed to be a dead man walking. Tonights performance should see him safe for a couple more weeks at least.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Was surprised that Montanier didn't get the boot from Forest before the international break,as the chairman there is a little trigger happy he seemed to be a dead man walking. Tonights performance should see him safe for a couple more weeks at least.

Thought there chairman was leaving? Maybe that is the reason.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Thought there chairman was leaving? Maybe that is the reason.

Situation up there is complicated. It's no secret that Forest are up for sale. They were in advance talks with several people over the summer, a deal with Red Bull broke down because Fawaz wanted to maintain a % of the club and stay on as chairman. Then a deal with the guy who owns Olympiacos broke down largely because of a possible match fixing scandal. He has said that he's prepared to walk away entirely now, so... but if it looks like they're going to be caught up in a fight against relegation then that may also affect any interest they may get. Plus Montanier wasn't their number one target for the manager role there, that was Poyet.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pardew

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Norwich supporting chum of mine (who is still crying after his trip to the Amex) is saying Norwich have enquired about our Chris. If he wasn't such a nice man I'd have told him to go feck himself. It might be true but no way he's going - he's building something here and TB won't have it. My view - hunker down when Neill gets sacked and don't read the papers for a week or two.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Scooting round the internet, the Norwich fans aren't happy, saying that Neil reckons the Norwich board won't sack him, despite the fact that now they aren't winning, and he's happy with his ability to be able to turn it around soon.

I think the Norwich board might bow to fan pressure, despite the fact that they're still in the play-off positions, with the team heading to relegation form with 1 point from a possible 15!!

Tisdale at Exeter could be another, hit the bottom today

And John McGreal at Colchester seems determined to give them another go at Conference football.

All good news for Newport County, of course, who are storming up League Two, thanks to new man Graham Westley's ability to get his team winning unlikely away games by large margins.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Norwich supporting chum of mine (who is still crying after his trip to the Amex) is saying Norwich have enquired about our Chris. If he wasn't such a nice man I'd have told him to go feck himself. It might be true but no way he's going - he's building something here and TB won't have it. My view - hunker down when Neill gets sacked and don't read the papers for a week or two.

I am not sure how to spell Hillucinigenics - But me thinks your Norwich mate more than spells the word

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Norwich are away at a resurgent Derby next week, and if they were to lose then I can see a taxi for Alex Neil.
Palace have a six pointer away at Swansea, if they were to lose then their board of directors would have some serious questions to answer regarding Pardew.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
And John McGreal at Colchester seems determined to give them another go at Conference football.

All good news for Newport County, of course, who are storming up League Two, thanks to new man Graham Westley's ability to get his team winning unlikely away games by large margins.

They looked dead a couple of weeks ago now out of the bottom 2

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here