Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else sit near idiots at the Amex?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Got a bloke a few rows behind me (west upper) who constantly shouts "Go forward" or "Kick it forward" ect. Does not matter if we are 3-0 up or 3-0 down that is all his says whilst any of our defenders have the ball. I know football is all about opinions but how clueless do you have to be to think that's how football works. Its also quite funny when we do go long ball and lose it, only to hear him moaning again. Anyone else?

D

Deleted User X18H

Some 'geezer' behind me said " stand him up" about 449 times last night

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
There is one of them in every stand, every row...you're not alone! I have one directly behind me. Takes all my strength not to throttle him every game.

Got a bloke a few rows behind me (west upper) who constantly shouts "Go forward" or "Kick it forward" ect. Does not matter if we are 3-0 up or 3-0 down that is all his says whilst any of our defenders have the ball. I know football is all about opinions but how clueless do you have to be to think that's how football works. Its also quite funny when we do go long ball and lose it, only to hear him moaning again. Anyone else?

H block?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thankfully no. But there again i would say something if he was being a knob.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Thankfully no. But there again i would say something if he was being a knob.

Cant quite work out who is actually saying it. But dont worry if I find out I will stick my stone island jumper on and have words.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll check with my wife if she is an idiot

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Kick it forward" should have been a chant last night :down:

Each to their own but the chaps near me have missed every goal scored, at the AMEX, between the 40th minute and half time.
As well as EVERY goal after the 80th minute.

From Buckley to Murray last night.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

I've got a very similar bloke (possibly the same one) with an almost continuous "get it forward" shout, every match in WSU (A block). Just tedious

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Perhaps someone should put together a JCL's guide to 'things you can shout without sounding a plum at football'.

Which of these would make the list?

Switch it.
Square ball.
Run 'im.
Take him on.
Shooooooot.
Have a pop.
Break his f**kin legs!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Perhaps someone should put together a JCL's guide to 'things you can shout without sounding a plum at football'.

Which of these would make the list?

Switch it.
Square ball.
Run 'im.
Take him on.
Shooooooot.
Have a pop.
Break his f**kin legs!

I found myself shouting " don't foul " last night, I think I have spent far to many Sunday mornings watching my sons play football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here