Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Flanagan Brighton Centre 2017

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Absolute joke, Tix went on sale at 10am this morning for three nights in October, all gone by 10.05, he has now added 3-4 more dates and all gone!

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Sorry to be a bit but smug got my tickets on Thursday! Signed up to Mickey Flanagan's mailing list and got a pre-sale password so could buy on Thursday! I suspect a lot of tickets went then!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Pre-sale is the 'problem' here.

Had the same thing last year when trying to get tickets for System of a Down at Wembley Arena. 12,500k tickets, all gone during the pre-sale so none left when general sale started at 9am the following day.

Ended up going to Amsterdam to see them with a bunch of mates so not a complete loss.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Sorry to be a bit but smug got my tickets on Thursday! Signed up to Mickey Flanagan's mailing list and got a pre-sale password so could buy on Thursday! I suspect a lot of tickets went then!

Yep, that's what I did. Xmas presents for friends sorted. Should be a good night out.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Why is there such a massive rush to watch a bloke stand on a stage being occasionally funny?
I am not saying it should not sell out, i just dont get the massive clamour for tickets.
Flanagan is ok, i quite like him but if you are a fan you know what you are going to get.
Great live bands and sporting events i get, but comedians i don't.
How McIntyre sells out in seconds is totally beyond my comprehension.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Got tickets for one of the extra dates added, only by having an Amex card as apparently some tickets "locked" for Amex card holders only. No idea why that is.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why is there such a massive rush to watch a bloke stand on a stage being occasionally funny?
I am not saying it should not sell out, i just dont get the massive clamour for tickets.
Flanagan is ok, i quite like him but if you are a fan you know what you are going to get.
Great live bands and sporting events i get, but comedians i don't.
How McIntyre sells out in seconds is totally beyond my comprehension.

Oh come on, how can you not find the chirpy Cockney doing a funny walk across the stage hilarious? :whistle:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
A man that's made a career out of one joke. Sod that. I'm waiting for Jim Jefferies next year.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Interesting that. He's one of the absolute best I've seen, and I've seen a lot. Who else have you seen that you enjoyed out of interest?

I guess everyone has different tastes.

Agree with that, saw him at Wembley a few years back. Very funny indeed, tried for tickets today but not as organised as others, in the queue from 9.30am but seemingly got no where near to getting one, gutted.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Has he come up with a second joke yet?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Saw him last time he was at the BC. Thought he was ok, some decent stuff pretty well told, and a good night out. Better than some (Bishop for example) and not as good as others (O'Brian for example). All down to personal taste.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous business to get paid a year in advance of actually doing anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here